via Inland Valley Storytellers – Resources & Links.
|Southern California Story Swaps
- Inland Valley Storytellers. 2nd Tuesdays, 7:30 pm @ the Claremont Forum: 586 West First Street in Claremont. Contact: John St. Clair, at 909-983-8501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tales Down by the Riverside. 3rd Wednesday monthly story swapping meeting at the Back to the Grind, 3575 University Avenue, Riverside, 7:30 – 8:30. Contact: Ron Chick, at 951-788-6322 email@example.com.
- San Gabriel Valley Storytellers. 4th Tuesdays, 7:30 pm @ the Hastings Branch Library, 3325 E. Orange Grove in Pasadena at the corner of Sierra Madre Villa. Contact: Nick Smith, 626-298-6532,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coffee Gallery Spoken Word Open Mike. 2nd Thursday at 8:00 PM at the Coffee Gallery, 2029 N. Lake Ave. in Altadena. Contact: Nick Smith, 626-298-6532, email@example.com.
- Griot Workshop. 2nd Tuesdays, 7 pm @ 3335 43rd Place in Los Angeles. Contact: Michael D. McCarty, 310-677-8099,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Southcoast Storytellers Guild. 3rd Thursdays, 7 pm.
- Long Beach Storytellers. 1st Wednesday, 7pm.
- Community Storytellers. 2nd Thursdays, 7:15 pm.
- Regional storytelling calendar maintained by Community Storytellers.
- February 25 Legends of the Celtic Harp (Patrick Ball, Lisa Lynne & Aryeh Frankfurter) present “DOOR BETWEEN THE WORLDS” from 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM. Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 9185 Monte Vista Ave, Montclair
- February 28 Barbara Clark Storytelling concert at the Institute for Musical Arts from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Click here for more info.
- March 12-15 Texas Storytelling Festival at Denton, Texas. Elizabeth Ellis, James Ford, Gayle Ross, Barbara McBride Smith. More info at:www.tejasstorytelling.com/festival/index.html
- March 13-15 Mariposa Storytelling Festival at Mariposa, CA. and Yosemite Valley. Beth Horner, Michael Parent, Anne Rutherford, Tim Lowry, Antonio Rocha, Sarah Saulter. More info at:www.mariposaartscouncil.org/mariposa-storytelling-festival
- March 22 Katy Rydell & Robert Hilton Storytelling Concert at the Institute for Musical Arts from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. More info at:www.imalosangeles.com
- April 25 32nd Annual Southern California Story Swap Festival. Michael McCarty in charge. More info later.
National & International Resources
| Member Profiles| Contact Us| Home|